What Is the Standard Checklist for a Regular House Cleaning Service
Hiring house cleaning maids is a little bit different than working with a top-to-bottom home cleaning teams. Maids are normally not equipped to perform steam carpet cleaning, power washing or heavy-duty cleaning work like that. In order to help you understand better what a licensed maid can do for you when you book a house cleaning service with her, we have prepared a sample checklist with the most common house cleaning duties of a cleaner.
- Mopping, dusting, vacuuming, and sweeping of the floors wherever necessary.
- Wiping down of all surfaces around the house including the kitchen countertops and skirting boards.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of the bathrooms and toilets in your home, including the sink, the shower area, and the toilet bowl.
- Tile and grout cleaning.
Tasks which are not done every time:
- Wall dusting and cleaning.
- Window cleaning (with professional green detergents)
- Cleaning of kitchen appliances (inside and out)
Optional housekeeping tasks which not every maid does:
- ironing and doing the laundry
- dish washing
- changing of bed linen and towels
- doing some basic grocery shopping
If you are curious to find out more about the house cleaning service of Superior Cleaning Services LLC and which of these tasks our maids handle, feel welcome to contact our office in Menominee, MI at (906) 629-0069. We will be more than happy to design a personalized price quote for you.